Collectively we can change this World.
We need a strong mid to senior level front-end web developer to come in and work with a small but experienced team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality web applications front end. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bootstrap, Responsive Web design
- C#, .Net Core development experience is a plus
- 3-5 years of software development experience
- Experience in developing high-availability, high-performance, customer-facing web applications
- Experience with collaborative code development in small agile teams and managing releases (Git, Continuous Integration, Continuous Development)
- Experience deploying and managing applications on cloud-based infrastructure (Azure/AWS) is a plus.
- Outstanding understanding of software design, development and architecture
- Create new features of the product from scratch and enhance existing features, optimise from conception and design through testing and deployment.
- Part of the core team responsible for powering the various parts of the product.
- Collaborate with the team to find optimal solutions and engineering workarounds based on resource/time constraints
- Communicate development status and features to the rest of the team members
- Find innovative ways to increase efficiency/Application performance.
- Implement Visual Designs in standards compliant.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Develop responsive designs and thoroughly test cross-browser compatibility.
- Work with developers to integrate mark-up across projects.
- Identify and research new UI technologies & corporate in the tech stack.
- Suggest and implement improvements to existing product interfaces.
- Work closely with the product management team to define and refine the feature.
- Manage interactions with designers, testers and other developers
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Start-up/Fast-paced development experience would be preferred.
Additional Plus if you have,
- Prior experience working at a start-up or in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Worked in a web start-up before and been part of the core development during a high growth phase
- Practical experience with building scalable, high availability and high-performance systems
- Hands-on background with agile development practices including test-driven development and scrums
- Familiarity with a variety of programming languages and development tools
- Work experience with a solid foundation in computer science, strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- Work Location: Bangalore, India
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Open Positions: 1-2
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com