Collectively we can change this World.
We are looking for a Philanthropy Specialist who works independently and has a deep passion about making a difference to the lives through quality education, helping them get the same opportunities as any of the other children.
The candidate should be energetic, enthusiastic, innovative, and willing to work with our start-up ecosystem and manage educational projects. The person should be ambitious and have strategic thinking towards building a small team and scaling up the program to expand the reach and students.
The candidate must have experience and expertise working with non-profits, modern educational practices, monitoring, evaluating progress and motivating the team to raise their self-confidence and overall performance. The candidate must be proactive in finding unique and creative ways of developing strategies and delivery, with the ability to work with limited resources to come up with practical but cost effective solutions.
If this sounds like you, please apply and we can a conversation to see if we are aligned.
- Collaborate and build a good relationship with stakeholders such as the educationalists, school teachers, School Development Management Committees, Education department, gram panchayat, local community and students to ensure effective participation, cooperation and implementation of the program.
- Manage the project in terms of administration, finances, program delivery, and assessment.
- Assess the effectiveness of the program by collecting, analysing and reporting the operational and evaluation data.
- Take initiatives to improve the quality of education and pedagogy for the overall excellence in student outcome. Identify learning apps, new methodologies, better learning content, etc to develop a rich learning material that is unique, modern, cost-effective and yet enjoyable and effective in driving academic excellence
- Develop, coach and manage teachers through essential activities such as Classroom Observations, feedback, and aligned need-based learning experiences.
- Create specific and customised support strategies based on teachers’ and classroom needs.
- Build capacity in teachers to use a wide range of data (qualitative and quantitative) to analyse progress to goals, evaluate and increase the effectiveness.
- Heavily promote extra-curricular activities and ensure students are involved in competitions in sports, arts, music and crafts, exhibitions, etc.
- Organize volunteers for regular interaction and coaching of students
- At least 1-2 years in managing an entire program independently. A minimum of two years’ experience in a non-profit organisations with a strong track record of building projects is a plus.
- MSW with specialisations related to mental health and education. BEd or M.Ed. in Special Education a plus.
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking in Malayalam and English
- Ability to lead self and others to develop and scale the program
- Decision making and judgment and independent working capacity
- People orientation and drive towards coaching and learning
- Strong public relation skills and some social media marketing awareness
- Quantitative abilities, data collection, analytical skills, and reporting skills
About SYNE Foundation:
SYNE Foundation is the CSR arm of SYNE, a start-up working on crowd sourcing models for social wellness. SYNE Foundation focuses on education and community development for the benefit of students and youth. We work with our partner non-profits to create social impacts. We are in the process of adopting and creating new schools for differently abled children. We call it as School of Love, and we are conducting programs to provide holistic and quality education to other schools and raise their awareness.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com