We are looking for a Behavioral Scientist to join our behavioural science team. In addition to a graduate-level background in a quantitatively oriented behavioral science discipline, you should be capable of conceptualizing theoretically plausible interventions, collecting and analyzing relevant data, and communicating your findings to diverse audiences.
- Applicants should have a PhD or Masters in a behavioural science discipline (behavioural economics, cognitive or social psychology, neuroscience, sociology or a related discipline)
- Strong foundation in data collection, statistical inference, and the application of advanced causal modeling methods
- Experience with experimental and quasi-experimental design and analysis
- Expertise with data analysis languages such as R and/or Python
- Strong informal and formal communication skills. A cross-functional collaborator.
- A well-rounded researcher. Can collaboratively move a project from a nascent idea through to actionable data-driven recommendations.
- 2+ years of applied industry experience
- Experience with behavioural science design and analysis (specifically for the purposes of experimental and/or quantitative analysis)
- Experience with time-series data, including longitudinal regression models
- Experience with NLP and/or machine learning methods